Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

UberFriendship.com's Little Big Planet! *UPDATE*

UPDATE 03/02/2011: Some shots from on set at the shoot!

UPDATE: The episode has been released! Check out the Little Big Planet portion in the second half. It looks absolutely amazing! I'm so happy I got to be a part of this :)

My friend David over at UberFriendship.com asked for my help for project of theirs! For the upcoming release of LittleBigPlanet 2 they decided to make a live action Sackboy short so I created two props that would fit in two of the many landscapes they had planned out. I love LBP so much <3 

I created a plush Popsicle and a mushroom that were both bottom weighted and an inch deep so they would sit on their own. It's not too obvious here but the props are both around 7 inches at their highest. First I created a pattern which I used to created a frame out of and then cut it out again in fabric. This involved a substantial amount of hand sewing :) I can't wait to see the footage!

 
Photo Credits Above: TM 2010 SMASHWORKS. All Rights Reserved.
Promo trailer for the upcoming release of LBP 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy_a3oCDzRA

No comments:

Post a Comment