Pages

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Sammy the Turtle Pattern - Squishy-Cute Designs

I've been extremely busy the last few months and have gotten dreadfully behind on my blog posts! I hope to fix that in the next few weeks :)

I was making a crafty present package for a friend for Christmas and I knew she'd fallen in love with a super cute turtle plushy pattern from the super talented ladies at Squishy-Cute Designs. I'd never made a plushy or bought a craft pattern through Etsy before but had a great experience! I'm new to embroidery so "Sammy" the turtle was a great learning tool for me as well, I conquered the french knot :D Their original design had a lot of embroidery but I decided to make things more blinged up for my version, using sequins and seed beads. Squishy-Cute loved my version so much they featured it on their Facebook which was pretty cool. I think my Sammy turned out great!
All Photo Credits: TM 2013 SMASHWORKS. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment